- Teach you what the other crowdfunding campaigns are doing, why, and what are the key takeaways from their successes and failures
- Teach you how to research numbers, and project goals and expenses
- Teach you how to estimate shipping expenses, crowdfunding fees, credit card fees, and other unexpected fees
A FIVE DAYS COURSE
This is a five days course. Each day you'll get access to a new lesson – watch the video and try to apply what you learned to your research and campaign. Learn at your own pace: we'll notify you when the next video unlocks. At the end of the five days, you'll know enough to lay the right foundations for your crowdfunding campaign!
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO ENROLL?
- You already have a basic understanding of how Kickstarter and Indiegogo work
- You already backed one or two projects
- You want your campaign to be a success and avoid classic mistakes
Enroll now and make sure your campaign is 100% profitable – no strings attached.
The EARLY ACCESS for Game Crowdfunding: From Start to Funded is now open for enrolment. In the full course you'll get:
- Over 40 lessons on all aspects of the campaign (Research, Campaign Setup, What to do Prior to Launch, What to do During the Campaign, and Delivery and Post Campaign Support)
- Useful tools that will help you set up the campaign, and do your calculations correctly
- 1-on-1 consulting sessions where I look at YOUR campaign and help you improve it
All this for a massively discounted Early Bird fee. Check it out!
You can also join WB Academy - Game Crowdfunding Tips & Tricks, a Facebook Group where you'll find useful links, answers to your questions and meet other likeminded creators!
Hi, I'm Tommaso. I worked on several crowdfunding campaigns, raising over $170K in combined funds for gaming-related projects, and over €1.71M on equity crowdfunding projects. Since many years I've been running the marketing, community, and production side of both tabletop games and video games. Now, I want to share everything I learned with you!