WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
In this FREE mini-course, you'll be able to get a taste of the complete Game Crowdfunding course, available here. Get the basics out of the way and make sure you're really ready to really work on your campaign. This mini-course will:
- Teach you what the other crowdfunding campaigns are doing, why, and what are the key takeaways from their successes and failures
- Teach you how to research numbers, and project goals and expenses
- Teach you how to estimate shipping expenses, crowdfunding fees, credit card fees, and other unexpected fees
Need more reasons?
Here's a few!
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO ENROLL?
- You already have a basic understanding of how Kickstarter and Indiegogo work
- You already backed one or two projects
- You want your campaign to be a success and avoid classic mistakes
Enroll now and make sure your campaign is 100% profitable – no strings attached.
Hi, I’m Tommaso
I worked on several crowdfunding campaigns, raising over $200K in combined funds for gaming-related projects, and over €1.71M on equity crowdfunding projects. Since many years I've been running the marketing, community, and production side of both tabletop games and video games. Now, I want to share everything I learned with you!
Check my LinkedIn profile HERE.
Game Crowdfunding: Learn the Basics in Less than One Hour is a great place to start. At some point, though, you might want to graduate to a more advanced, in-depth course on how to set up a successful game crowdfunding campaign. Our advanced course Game Crowdfunding: From Start to Funded is open for enrollment. When you join, you'll get:
- Over 40 lessons on all aspects of a game crowdfunding campaign (Research, Campaign Setup, What to do Prior to Launch, What to do During the Campaign, and Delivery and Post Campaign Support)
- Useful tools that will help you set up the campaign, and do your calculations correctly, taking away all the guesswork
- If you need them, we can also schedule 1-on-1 consulting sessions where I look at YOUR campaign and help you make it the best it can be
You can also join WB Academy - Game Crowdfunding Tips & Tricks, a Facebook Group where you'll find useful links, answers to your questions and meet other likeminded creators!
WritingBold Academy's Courses