The full course is now open in Early Access. For a reduced fee you'll be able to start the course right away and unlock new Modules as they are released.
Early access pricing:
$249(all content + 1h consulting call)* or
$99(just the content)*.
*See bottom of the page for details. VAT applies when applicable.Here's the schedule of current and future releases:
Module 0 - Intro - available now
Module 1 - Research - available now
Module 2 - Campaign Setup - available now
Module 3 - What to do Prior to Launch - available August 2019
Module 4 - What to do During the Campaign - available September 2019
Module 5 - Delivery and Post-Campaign Support - available October 2019
With each new Module unlocking, the price of Early Access will go up, so enroll now for the best deal!
Please notice that these release dates are indicative and subject to change (this also means that we might unlock the Modules earlier!)
I'll be in touch by email to communicate changes in the schedule.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
The course is divided into five major modules. Each module discusses a variety of key topics, for a total of over 40 lessons created specifically for the kind of product you are trying to fund. There's nothing vague here: I dive into details so you can do everything right at your first try, avoid expensive mistakes, and create a fantastic community around your game.
Here's what each module covers:
- Module 1 - Research: We look at the data from the last few years, set expectations, discuss why crowdfunding has an edge on preorders, learn how to study other campaigns, how to research numbers, and how to estimate shipping, taxes and payment fees. We also learn how to use the Pledge Manager, a super-useful tool that makes most of the calculations on your behalf.
- Module 2 - Campaign Setup: We take a more in-depth look at each gaming market, explain the differences between Kickstarter and Indiegogo, discuss how to pick a launch date, and go over all the key elements of a campaign (body, video, tiers, stretch goals, and add ons).
- Module 3 - What to do Prior to Launch: We look at all the accounts you need to run a successful campaign, how to get useful feedback and improve the campaign, and what are the outreach efforts you need to nail.
- Module 4 - What to do During the Campaign: We plan your Day 1, list all the things you need to keep your eye on, discuss how the body of the campaign will change in time and how to handle updates.
- Module 5 - Delivery and Post-Campaign Support: We explore Backerkit, how to collect extra funding when the campaign is over, how the first backers can help you improve the product, and how to handle shipping and deliveries.
- 40+ video lessons
- A variety of custom-made tools that will make your life a LOT easier (ToDo lists, pre-made sheets, calculators and other super-useful resources)
- Custom consulting sessions (Premium tier only), because I want to make sure you succeed
- You already have a basic understanding of Kickstarter and Indiegogo
- You're determined to learn and implement what I'm going to explain here: there's no magic button to make a campaign successful, but this course will remove every obstacle on your path to victory
PreviewUnderstanding the Market I (9:38)
StartUnderstanding the Market II (8:07)
StartCrowdfunding is an Event (7:37)
StartLearn What Other Campaigns are Doing and Why (6:06)
StartHow to Research Campaign Numbers (6:01)
StartHow to Estimate Shipping Expenses (14:05)
StartHow to Estimate Crowdfunding Fees (4:52)
StartHow to Estimate Credit Card Fees, Failed Payments, and Taxes (7:47)
StartBonus - The Pledge Planner I (15:56)
StartBonus - The Pledge Planner II (7:41)
PreviewCrodfunding video games, what you need to know (13:20)
StartCrowdfunding board games, what you need to know (17:27)
StartCrowdfunding tabletop RPGs, what you need to know (18:08)
StartPick your platform: Kickstarter or Indiegogo? (14:37)
StartHow to pick the right launch date (10:45)
StartThe ranking algorithm (10:49)
StartThe campaign video - Part I (9:58)
StartThe campaign video - Part II (12:08)
StartThe backend - Kickstarter (11:13)
StartThe backend - Indiegogo (10:43)
StartThe Campaign Body (23:56)
StartHow to plan your Tiers I (12:16)
StartHow to plan your Tiers II (12:02)
StartStretch Goals (9:54)
StartBonus - The Stretch Goals Planner (2:05)
Hi, I'm Tommaso. I worked on several crowdfunding campaigns, raising over $170K in combined funds for gaming-related projects, and over €1.71M on equity crowdfunding projects. Since many years I've been running the marketing, community, and production side of both tabletop games and video games. Now, I want to share everything I learned with you!